During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in any related disciplined
- Required language(s): English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good closing, prospecting, and presentation skills
- Have a wide market knowledge and professionalism
- Willing to learn and get hands dirty
- Can-do attitude
- Fast learner
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 months or more
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified